1) What is your favorite household chore? And what is your least favorite?
I like organizing the bills, and I hate unloading the dishwasher-weird huh? I'd rather touch dirty dishes than clean dishes!
2)What is your favorite city?
Hmmm that's a hard one. I love so much about Austin, I miss so much about Salt Lake City, but I'm not sure I've found my favorite city yet.
3) Have you found real love yet?
I found it once for about 6 years (give-or-take), but I've re-found it in a realistic way in the last few years!
4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
I should buy a dark colored eye mask. All mine are white and don't do much to block out the light in the study.
6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
I was a teenager, but still childish. I jumped over the wall and landed on a piece of metal re-bar that was sticking out of the ground. It didn't impale me (thank goodness), but I still have a nasty scar on my neck.
7) Will you/have you worked out today?
No, which is something I intend to blog about soon! Here is my goal that's coming up in a month!
8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
Not terribly often
9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
My phone, my family (including dog/boyfriend), and my sense of humor
10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 15, and it was with my boyfriend Sean Vance. It was really messy and sloppy and we sucked at it. He had bad breath and braces and I was terribly disappointed it wasn't like it seems in the movies!