Monday, January 10, 2011

It's only Monday?!?!

It was probably just me, but today has felt like the longest day! It may have something to do with the fact that I couldn't fall asleep last night.

I met my friend Janna at Weight Watchers tonight and was very happy with my WI-down 4 lbs! Although my weight log since I joined has included ups and downs, I'm happy about this down. My stressful long day wasn't an excuse to eat badly, instead it was a reason to eat very well. My boyfriend and I went Jason's Deli before watching a movie and I happily chose a bigger-than-you-head salad bar of healthy choices instead of the in-movie dining experience :)

Indulging in food gives me temporary happiness but long-term disappointment and I'm happy I rose above today! Goodnight folks!

1 comment:

Ak said...

Fantastic job on the weight loss!! :)

You're right- not so good for you food might taste good while you're eating it- but it's never worth the way that you feel afterwards.