Monday, January 17, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday: A Survey

My cute friend Kenz is hosting this survey on her blog today, and it's such a cute idea! I have found so many bloggers like myself, and it's really fun to learn more about each other. Stop on by her blog if you want to sign up, I look forward to seeing your answers!

1. Why do you blog? I first started blogging a few years ago to have a private journal to get my thoughts out. Now I blog more to keep in touch with friends, make new friends, and to find encouragement online.
2. What is your favorite TV show? I can only have one?? I love Grey's Anatomy, Fringe, The Office, Glee, Lie to Me, Private Practice, Pawn Stars..probably more, my mind has gone blank.
3. What's the first thing you drank this morning? water, followed by a skinny vanilla latte
4. Are you married, single or in a relationship? I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years.
5. List three of your hobbies. Playing the piano & violin, Baking, Alphabetizing
6. What do you like most about yourself? I like the fact that I can find happiness even in the darkest times.
7. List a couple of your favorite sites: Facebook, GoodReads, Blogger, Plurk/Twitter, and a few celebrity gossip sites (my guilty pleasure)
8. What's the last book you read? I'm currently reading Mockingjay, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, A Game of Thrones, and True Grit.
9. Can you whistle? I can whistle musically pretty well, but I can't do that sporting even shout-out whistle with your fingers/tongue thing. I envy people who can :)
10. List your favorite pro sports teams. I root for the Colts and the 49ers and rain pain down on the Patriots, Cowboys, and Lakers to support my boyfriend.
11. What's the last thing that made you smile? How excited my dog is to see me when I get home.
12. Do you prefer mayo or mustard? Never mustard, sometimes Mayo/Miracle Whip but never on sandwiches I make at home-only take out food.
13. Do you have a crush on someone? Just my boyfriend, he's so handsome!
14. Do you get up early or sleep in? I'm a night owl, but I feel much better about myself and my day when I wake up early.
15. Do you attend church? I haven't attended church regularly for 7+ years, but I go every now and then for family/friend functions.
16. Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater? I like both, it really depends on my mood too!
17. Was there a teacher or authority figure that ever truly stood out to you? I loved my Honor's English teacher my senior year of high school.
18. What is your favorite game? Apples to Apples, Yahtzee, Uno
19. Cupcake or potato chips? If calories didn't count, I'd choose Sour Cream and Cheddar potato chips.
20. Tell us something random that we wouldn't know to ask. I'm deathly afraid of mimes, ventriloquists, clowns, and forgetting where I parked my car.

2 comments:

Kenlie said...

OMG What an awesome list! And you're cute too, by the way..thank you. =)

I forgot to list several shows that I love too including Private Practice. =)

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali said...

I love all your answers!