Thursday, January 6, 2011

My fulfilling brekfast


For breakfast today I microwaved some egg whites to fix myself a breakfast sandwich. It wasn't as good (aka fatning) as one from McDonalds, but I think it'll grow on me.

The rest of my day was harder food wise. I had expected a busy day so at least I did come prepared with lots of fresh fruit to snack on. Lunch was a pack of 100 cal pretzels.

It was REALLY hard to not go hog-food wild when I got home but I satisfied the pit in my stomach with some turkey sandwich meat and some bell peppers and hummus. Then for dinner we had leftover WW chicken parmigana.

I think I deserve to go to bed early tonight :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Ak said...

When I worked in the office- I would always come home starving and want to eat everything in sight while I waited for hubby to get home for supper. That egg sandwich looks delish!