Monday, January 3, 2011

Work > Weightloss?

That's not what it's supposed to be, but I didn't make it to my planned WI tonight with my friend Janna tonight. The beginning of a new quarter and new year kept me at work until after 6:00. Even if I can't make a meeting with Janna, I'm going to fit one in this week.

I did pretty good with my food choices today. Waking up early was hard, but I find if I don't "tease" the snooze and just get up, it's not as bad. I scrambled up some egg beaters whites with spinach, tomato and feta cheese for breakfast. Lunch was a frozen meal (boring but quick), some cucumbers with hummus and an apple. Tonight for dinner I grilled some turkey burgers on the George Foreman and had a loaded burger with lots of tasty fixings!

As I prep for the rest of the (busy) week, I know I need to focus hard on not eating emotionally. When I'm stressed/worried I tend to binge.

Thank you for your sweet comments/suggestions, I really look forward to getting to know you through your blogs :)

1 comment:

Ak said...

Yum- that breakfast sounds delicious!