Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Weigh in day

My crazy week at work was thankfully interrupted by an unexpected day off. I guess the powers that be don't like paying 6 hours of overtime :) This was just what I needed to get organized and back on track!

I went to the 12:15 WW meeting which I've never been to before. It was crazy busy but nice to be there. I was down .4 from last weeks WI and I'll take it. I know I can do better than that, but I'm grateful that it was at least a loss. After the meeting I stopped by the store to get stocked up. I do better when I shop alone, or with a like-minded friend. Whenever I shop with my boyfriend it seems like my list goes way of boxes of soda and 1/4 of the fresh food I'd planned on buying.

Here's some of what I got today and a glimpse at my pantry/fridge.  Dinner tonight is going to be chicken fajitas on whole wheat wraps, I can't wait!  P.S. my boyfriend is the Wheat Thin Fiend, not me :)




1 comment:

Ak said...

Lots of healthy groceries! Looks good!