Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend Making Monday!

My friend Kenz's FMM survey's are one of the highlights of my week! It's late, and almost not Monday anymore but I'm getting to it! I love reading everyone's responses on their blogs and getting to know more people.

1) What is your favorite household chore?  And what is your least favorite?
I like organizing the bills, and I hate unloading the dishwasher-weird huh? I'd rather touch dirty dishes than clean dishes!

2)What is your favorite city?
Hmmm that's a hard one. I love so much about Austin, I miss so much about Salt Lake City, but I'm not sure I've found my favorite city yet.

3) Have you found real love yet?
I found it once for about 6 years (give-or-take), but I've re-found it in a realistic way in the last few years!

4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
Yogurt

5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
I should buy a dark colored eye mask. All mine are white and don't do much to block out the light in the study.

6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
I was a teenager, but still childish. I jumped over the wall and landed on a piece of metal re-bar that was sticking out of the ground. It didn't impale me (thank goodness), but I still have a nasty scar on my neck.

7) Will you/have you worked out today?
No, which is something I intend to blog about soon! Here is my goal that's coming up in a month!

8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
Not terribly often

9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
My phone, my family (including dog/boyfriend), and my sense of humor

10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 15, and it was with my boyfriend Sean Vance. It was really messy and sloppy and we sucked at it. He had bad breath and braces and I was terribly disappointed it wasn't like it seems in the movies!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

First kisses are always awkward. I don't know anyone who's had a good one. Here's to better kissing with practice!! :)
-Sarah
fitango.com